2012. július 7., szombat

GF learning poker #1

Yeah, long time no see... exams and shit, but I'm free at last. At least for the next 2 or so months.

So to cut to the chase, the Mrs made up her mind to learn a thing or two from me in terms of poker, trying to make some money in the process and be a consistent winning player. - Well, that's gonna be a loooong journey, but I put on my 'Challenge Accepted' face, and we dove into the deep sea yesterday.

I wouldn't write this post, if it wasn't for her fishiness accompanied with infinite cuteness. I noted some quotes from her, that I just literally cannot withhold from you, dear readers.

1) In the second or third hand of the session she made a quick decision on the turn with an A hi flushdraw, not letting me explain her the situation. After the end of the hand she was making the excuse that "she must be tilting right now".

2) She was wondering about the BronzeStar display at the bottom of the avatars on Stars: "It's like someone shat on it or something..." QFT

3) Talking about preflop strategy: "I have to rethink my position, because I sometimes forget that the table rotates around me."

4) After a guy sitting down, who we played yesterday with (.02/.04 FR): "He must think I'm a fish, so now he's sitting down to play with me again."

5) Derived from the last one: "Hey, what if we sometimes play like a fish, so we'd confuse other players."

Cutest girl EVER! She's gonna be a killer at the tables in no time! (Not sure if killer in a positive sense, or my bankroll's killer, but I love her anyway.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése